Sunday, July 21, 2013

"I RIDE THE HORSES!!"

This isn't from the weekend, but it's cute. This is the outfit Lindsay and Gemma sent us! Thanks! You've opened up a huge, dangerous door to Crew Cuts now that we know she fits in it.


Ada has been very interested in horses lately. I don't know where she gets it.

We went to Tucson this weekend to go ride my favorites at Sabino Equestrian with my beloved Tara and Kendall Weber. Kendall was all set up to take Ada around for a full lesson, but Ada didn't make it because she got too hot. However, the few times around they did go, Ada had a blast. I hope Domino, the horse, had a good time, too.

I got to ride the ahmahzing PT. PT is a super show horse and even though I'm pathetically out of horse shape, he made it look awesome. It was a lot of work for me, but not because he's not awesome, but because it took a lot of muscles I haven't used in a long time just to sit up straight!

We also spent time with our favorite Tucson family, the Junemans, on both Saturday and Sunday. There isn't any photographic evidence of this, though. Ada loved LOVED loved hanging with the girls who are 5 and 8. She even kicked her legs trying to swim like them in the pool and motored around in her raft. It was impressive.


Preparing to ride ...




Making a silly face while motoring by on PT. My stirrups look too short.

Domino takes on the duo of Kendall and Ada. 



Just a little saddlebred action, Ada takes a seat on PT after lessons.








No comments:

Post a Comment