Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm doing a charity walk for the T-shirt ... and for the animals I guess.

Hello! I've been suckered into a charity walk by the Other Bald Baby family. It would be very good of you to donate a few bucks in my name so that I don't have to donate on my own behalf out of humiliation.

Please support my walk of shame ... I mean, my walk for a t-shirt ... I mean walk for the animals! That's it! For the animals!
One of my dogs is from a shelter and so I know how great it can be to have a rescue dog. My other dog, if she doesn't shape up, may end up in a shelter. Lily will be happy to know that the local Yavapai Humane Society is a no-kill facility.

Support me! (click on the photo to go to the donation area.)
That should be hundreds, but only had dolla' dolla' bills, ya'll.



1 comment:

  1. Love. This. If you raise a lot of money, we will give you the other bald baby. -Missy

    ReplyDelete