Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Like Carrots Modifications

Instead of doing work or practicing knitting, I thought I would take some time to play with my blog's look.

Dots! 

Also, I've added a blog roll (if you don't see your blog here, it might be because I don't know the URL anymore ... gabel group, Lena's baby blog ... I will add it if you will give it to me again.

AND introducing (trumpet noises!) a poll. Because everyone likes a poll, right? I don't know what good it will do, but it will be fun to test out.

Also, for those of you who don't know what a twitter update is, those are from my Twitter site where I often post up little bits of fun during the day because it's easy. If you want to see the other end of the conversation, go to Twitter and sign up for a free account and start following people. It's fun and you can lurk. (and it might curb the panicked emails from my mom who only saw me telling Snaps -- my brother Eric -- that I was sorry and she assumes the worst ... he was just sick ma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment