Here's what I have on tap for this weekend's projects (I know it's Valentine's Day on Sunday, but really? Once I give Jeffrey his annual 6-pack of Squirt soda with a bow on it, who gives a shit? Happy Birthday, Dad!):
- Make more bread.
- Finish purse project (will post when completed) started when my mom was visiting which was put down due to: 1. infuriating instructions that made my eyes cross and 2. Netflix instant viewing obsessions
- Create a kitchen garden by the window sill in the kitchen. The cyclamen like it, so I'm guessing basil will, too.
- Make Lucy a fleece dog coat. She is going to the groomer next weekend for her spring shave down, but she might get cold still. Also need to make Lily a new fleece crate blanket -- this does not count as it's own project as I just buy a yard of fleece and shove it in there.
- Start and finish photo album for Edith's birthday of our Fall Cruise. I have the parts, I just need to put them together.
- General housekeeping duties including trash and clutter removal, closet weeding, and Drano during the bathroom cleanings.
- Wash and wax little red car plus oil change. Consider washing Jeffrey's car.
That's right! Nothing but excitement at the Gautreaux house.